Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone im looking for some advice between bows, both at discounted prices 1300$ for the Carbon air and 1600$ for the levitate. It seems obvious to get the levitate at that price, but the draw looks on camera very harsh- I have tried the EC on the Evoke and I loved it, felt very similar to my triax. Looking for some options of people who have shot both, thanks so much! Also Im at 27.5-28" draw length.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've had a levitate since last November and have had or shot almost every bow the EC cam has been on and I honestly don't think you'll have a problem. Maybe it's my 30" draw but I don't see the hump being that harsh. I should also say I increased my draw weight 5# more than I've ever shot and I still don't see it being an issue

·
Registered
Hoyt Ventum 30 / PSE Levitate
424 Posts
I was surprised after shooting a levitate a couple times prior to buying that it wasn't as harsh as the videos. I think the people doing the reviews stress any difference because so many bows are great. Is there more of a hump compared to my Ventum? Yes, but not nearly as dramatic as the videos. I really enjoy my levitate. No regrets buying it.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have a E2 levitate and a Mach 1. The levitate at 85% draws very similar to my Mach 1 at 80% I don’t notice much difference at all in fact I feel the levitate is just a touch smoother at the beginning of the draw but both draw very similar at the back end. This is with both set at 29”.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts