Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pretty new to bow hunting. I just picked up an old Lightning Flite. Tryin to find out if it is worth a damn. The way I see it, it killed deer when it was new and a deer aint changed, so in my eyes it should still do the trick. If anybody has any info, gripes complains, or comments, i am all ears!!

·
Trollinus Maximus.
33,461 Posts
:welcome: to AT.
never heard of the bow, PSE does make good stuff:darkbeer:

·
Registered
7,742 Posts
good bow in its day

I am pretty new to bow hunting. I just picked up an old Lightning Flite. Tryin to find out if it is worth a damn. The way I see it, it killed deer when it was new and a deer aint changed, so in my eyes it should still do the trick. If anybody has any info, gripes complains, or comments, i am all ears!!
i had one , shot many deer with it , compared to todays bows its not the best. good shooter, mine was welcome , too AT

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Here is a pic from a craigslist ad, not sure how long it'll be up but considering how fast threads fly by here should be ok.

Here's another google images pic

My guess would be 60-70 lb & 60% let off. If you know what the year is you can get more details here http://tune.pse-archery.com/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the responses. Keep em comin. I need to learn as much as possible!!:darkbeer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts