Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many off you have dealt with cracked limbs on a pse? i have about 600 shots on this bow and the limb has cracked. I had a madness last year that i put 3 sets of limbs on before i got rid of it

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Never had any issues with my PSE. I very rarely hear about problems with PSE limbs.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Like what bow? what limbs and lbs???? tell us more!

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Bow Madness here. The only problem was local shop pressed the limbs wrong and ended up with a crack. PSE took care of it. Mel

·
Born To Hunt
6,123 Posts
Is that just a flaw in the finish?

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
how many off you have dealt with cracked limbs on a pse? i have about 600 shots on this bow and the limb has cracked. I had a madness last year that i put 3 sets of limbs on before i got rid of it
rare for their limbs to crack are you using old press with rollers ?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
put a lot of shots through my Axe....never had a problem. My first bow was a 1999 PSE Nova and i put a lot of shots on that as well never a problem. hope PSE works it out for ya

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it will be fixed i have not worries in that i just wonder if im doing something wrong. I dont keep them in hot places i keep them upstairs of my house.

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
i have well over 5000 shots on my evo and not one issue ...well over

·
Registered
785 Posts
I not gonna lie on this. Ive shot my pses alot. Always bottomed out the limbs passed the max weight and never had a problem.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts