Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.. my dad and i stumbled on a PSE mach10 from a guy that just had no need for it anymore. I was happy to have a bow to play around with until I saw the cracks on the splits of the limbs. Any chance someone has old limbs laying around for one of these? If so...let me know!

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
We have some at the shop, if youre interested I can check prices. They arent used though, brand new old stock. PM me if youre interested

·
Registered
51,134 Posts
Mach 10 had a lifetime warranty from PSE. I would check with your local PSE dealer first.

·
Registered
12,911 Posts
it's really a sweet shooting bow IMO hope you get it fixed

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am happy to hear such good things.. I hope to get her going as a sweet project for me.... does anybody know if there are books online for this bow? I'd like to see something on the adjustments to cams and what not. Does anybody know if the draw length is adjustable? It is a 29" bow (which I am) but it'd be great if it was adjustable for others..

·
Registered
12,911 Posts
I am happy to hear such good things.. I hope to get her going as a sweet project for me.... does anybody know if there are books online for this bow? I'd like to see something on the adjustments to cams and what not. Does anybody know if the draw length is adjustable? It is a 29" bow (which I am) but it'd be great if it was adjustable for others..

yea its mod driven

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Good question, is it the old dual cam from the early to mid 90's or the later single cam.

Or am I thinking of something different.

The splits of the limbs, I think he is talking about the old dual cam Mach 10 target bow.

·
Registered
51,134 Posts
Single cam, Lightening cam set in the short draw length on the posts---module based. Modules are no longer available from the company but some dealers may have some left in stock.
Again the bow carried a lifetime warranty on parts.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Great find. Keep us updated on your project.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Does anybody have a reference on what mods are used for draw length? And is this lightning cam used on other bows so I can narrow my search for modules?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts