Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is this NICE Red Riser and Black Limbs Money Maker with the LF Cam set at 30" and maxed to 61#.
Asking $450 tyd. This is an awesome shooting bow but I need money fast so my loss is your win.

Unmatched forgiving 8" Brace Height
Long featured 40" ATA
Draw length adjustable 27"-31"
Let Off 70%

IMG_20120206_185207.jpg

IMG_20120206_185219.jpg

Editors' review
The PSE Moneymaker X was designed for target archers, by target archers, with the purpose of winning tournaments, and Moneymaker shooters have done just that since it first hit the production lines in 2008. PSE has produced a hybrid cam and a single cam version of the Moneymaker each year, this review will cover both. Combining the long axle to axle length with the very forgiving brace height and a deflex riser has helped PSE create one of the most accurate bows ever built.

Grip
All versions of the Moneymaker X employ the B.E.S.T. (Biomechanically Ergonomic Slim Throat) Grip. This slim grip helps shooters with consistent hand placement, which in turn will produce accurate shoots. Most shooters will also find the B.E.S.T. Grip very comfortable.

Riser / Limbs / Limb Pockets
The deflex riser employed on the Moneymaker X gives the bow a long, forgiving brace height, helping to make the bow incredibly easy to shoot. Additionally, because the handle position on a deflex riser is forward of the limb pockets hand induced torque is reduced. The new models of 2011 have an updated riser designed to further reduce handle deflection.

Independently Adjustable Split Limb pockets connect the Deflex riser to the X-tech limbs. PSE utilizes these limb pockets which allow fine tuning to maximize the performance of the X-tech limbs. Each limb is prestressed and tapered on both ends allowing them to flex to a further extent along the entire limb. This design makes the X-tech limbs some of the most efficient and reliable limbs ever created.

Hybrid Cam versions:
LF (2008-2010) - PSE's "Little hybrid Fast cam" is a modular hybrid cam built specifically for long axle to axle bows. A bow press is not required to change the draw length and is only needed to make post adjustments to fine tune the draw cycle. Also, this eccentric system is designed to produce straight and level nock travel at all draw lengths while launching arrows at 310 fps.

Draw Cycle / Shootability
Draw cycles on the single and hybrid cam versions of the Moneymaker X are said to be smooth with a gentle rollover to a solid wall. Thanks to the deflex riser, this bow practically aims itself. While that might be an over statement, this bow holds on target so well that some shooters have described it that way. After release this bow is also dead in the hand with almost no noticeable hand shock.

Bow for Target Shooting
The PSE Moneymaker X was designed purely for target shooting. The hybrid and single cam models both have a long axle to axle length and brace height helping to make it one of the most accurate and forgiving bows ever built. Furthermore, the Deflex shaped riser, generally only found on target bows, is designed to reduce torque and help hold on target with ease.

Summary
The PSE Moneymaker X was designed by some of the best archers in the world. Thus, it only makes sense that this bow is one of the most accurate and easiest shooting target bows ever manufactured. Shooters will need to choose between the hybrid cam and single cam versions of this rig. Both feature smooth draw cycles, forgiving brace heights, long axle to axle length and a deflex riser which all combine to enhance the shootability of each model. Whichever the shooter chooses, target archers are sure to be pleased with the performance and feel of this bow.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Dude this is my bow i sent you pictures of and you are posting it as your own. YOU ARE A SCAMMER. AT BE AWARE THIS GUY IS UP TO NO GOOD. i offered to trade him moneymaker for his vendetta he ask to navigate away from AT and once we made a deal he wants me to ship my stuff first so that he will have to be committed to sending me the bow and not selling it. he told me he was hurting for money and trying to get back into 3d then he post my bow for sale before he even has it. pm me for more details

·
Bonehunter
8,848 Posts
Scumbag...it's a scam guys

·
Registered
831 Posts
dude you better watch this guy. he is telling lie after lie. he is shady and was trying to get me to send him all my accessories to make sure he is committed to trading me for "his" vendetta xl. this dude is scamming no doubt. i posted the whole story on genral archery discussion. check it out.

·
Registered
748 Posts
stay away hes a scammer and a scum bag

·
I Got Serious!
3,361 Posts
Hmmmmm..... I don't like the looks of this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.