Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this earlier in the wrong forum and it got moved to General Discussion - however, no good advice there. I'm re-posting the pertinent parts of my problem in hope that someone on this forum can give me some advice (at a minimum some of you may find this entertaining):

I just bought the 2010 PSE Nova which is now the NI single cam system like the Stinger NI - I got the manual with it and the manual is worthless because it dosn't actually tell you how to: a) change the draw length; b) adjust the let-off; c) how many turns of the limb bolts increase/decrease the draw weight; or d) is there any relationship between draw length setting, let off setting, and draw weight (do they affect each other).

The PSE Nova is advertised as the most adjustable bow in the world without a bow press. But, without instructions that all doesn't matter much.

Does anyone have any good instructions on how to adjust this bow? I have been all over the internet trying to find good instructions but all I find is advertisements. I'm already starting to sour a little on PSE.

Later:

O.k. -- I undid the two hex-bolts holding a little kidney shaped do-hickey in place - I was going to move them to the "C" position - but I had to pull the bow slightly to get to the hex-bolts which were blocked by the bow-limb and the little beggar popped off and fell in my lap once the second hex-bolt came out.

Now, I'm examining this little part that fell of of the single cam once I undid the hex-bolts and it looks the same on both sides - both sides have letters A, B, C, etc. but there is no indication which side is supposed to go down, or what happens when you put one side down or the other. It is not symmetrical so the curve is a little different if you put one side down vs. flipping it over. What should I do?

The manual says that the draw stop has to be in the same letter hole as the draw length but the holes around the draw-stop only have "A" and "B" and each letter points to two holes - ???

Basically I'm trying to set it for a 28" draw with a 65% let-off.

All I want for Christmas is a good manual on how to adjust this bow.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sorry I don't have the answer for you as have not recieved my tuning infro yet but PM PESRepNE and he will help you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts