Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering what you guy would get and why

· Registered
9,996 Posts
For me, I like the d350. I like the overdrive binary cam system the best. But the elite pulse is also very nice. The pse omen is a cam 1/2 which I don't like as well. It is something you will have to decide and you need to shoot them first if you can. All 3 are great bows. Someone elses opinion will be different than mine but that's what makes archery what it is. The elite will have the best valley. The destroyer will have a pretty good valley and the omen will not have a valley. I like a valley for hunting so I have a little room for forgiveness. Some like a no valley bow. What do you currently shoot?

· Registered
6 Posts
I've been a bowtech fan the last few years but shopping for a bow this year I decided to give everyone a fair chance. I shot all three of these bows and the pulse slightly beat out the d350 for smoothness and quietness. My 70lb ninja black pulse should be in any day now!

· Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i shot bowtech since 2002 i owned 4 allegances a stalker and a couple others they all shot great i want a speed bow so i can get the speed and smaller pin gaps at lower poundage for hunting i shot the pulse today i loved it it was shooting 334 with a 358 grain arrows and hovered just over 300 at 60 lbs i just wish that all the bows i wanted were at the same shop so i could shoot them all side by side it would make things alot easier and yes i love the valley it almost seems as if u have to push the string forward to get the arrow to go on the pulse plus the 70 lb drew like it was a 60 but im currently shootiing a alphamax and a carbon matrix

· Tater's Archery Solutions
2,660 Posts
Pulse for me. I think it draws a little smoother than the other two mentioned, and also has exceptional fit and finish. Besides, Elite has a lifetime transferable warranty (if you buy it used) and excellent CS. But if you want all out raw speed, the other two are probably going to be about 10fps faster.

· Registered
12,026 Posts
Pulse will have the best draw followed by the bowtech than PSE. Although I love my Omen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.