Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be purchasing a PSE Omen in the near future.My question is, I will be settling on a drop awayrest for this bow.Which drop away rest out there,has enough horizontal adjustment on it to work wih PSE's long center shot riser design? Will a Spot Hogg whammy work?

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
not sure... i use a quad on my Omen and took only a few minutes to shoot bullet holes..

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
The PSE Phantom drop away. Plenty of adjustment both vertical and horizontal. Also has the posi-lock.

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
I have a QAD HD with LD on mine since I got it and love it!!!!! LD would be my second but not for hunting........

·
Registered
5 Posts
schaffer performance archery

if you look up schaffer performance archery on google you will find what i believe to be a very good new rest. it is very different in design and no several bow hunters that have this setup. something new is always worth the little time and effort to look up and investigate. good luck

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I dont recommend the whammy, i have had problems with the set screws loosening up on my monster. I didnt really like that too much but maybee it was something i did wrong:noidea: i swiched to a limbdriver and never looked back

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have a Pronghorn Trophy Taker working very well on my Omen. Lots of adjustment if needed. Mine is set up very close to the middle.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have now had 6 different XForces and without a doubt the LimbDriver is the rest of choice for me for everything including all types of hunting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts