Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for input based on experience...what you like or don't like.
Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
I decided on the Lycan.....Breathn is putting new strings on now and I should have it soon! Im pumped! New breed CS is top notch and I like the transferable warranty. I just like the smaller companies.....When u call and the owner answers the phone and takes as much time with you as needed to answer your questions....pretty cool! The Lycan is supposed to perform great at shorter draw lengths. Whats your draw?

·
Registered
10,738 Posts
Wrath SHO awesome warranty to include one dry fire!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Loved my revenge, will probably get another soon

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the input. I had a vendetta xs (basically the revenge) and liked it. I like the low weight of the lycan and the long brace height of the wrath sho with nice ibo. The l6 or DC cam of the revenge seems hard to beat though.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
If the lycan is as smooth as the old nemesis was it will be tough to beat. The revenge was very smooth when i shot it at the ata show but i went with a different option and ordered a new maitland halo extreme. For me it was the smoothest and quietest bow i shot at the show plus its got nice flowing lines which is a plus

·
Live with passion
7,328 Posts
Love my SHO. Very impressive bow. Smooth, fast, quiet, big bh and holds so well for a short bow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts