Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any other place on a PSE Axe bow where the serial #s are stamped or located, other then the limb stickers? I called PSE about getting updated cams for mine and the sticker is gone so she wouldnt send me the updated AXE cams since I couldnt produce a serial # for her.. Am i just stuck with these or is there anyother way to get the #s.. Thanks for any help yuo may be able to provide.

MM>

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone have any info about this... Really in a bind with this. Gonna call PSE again today and see if I can sweet talk them somemore..

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Call PSE again and explain the situation. They should be able to figure something out.

·
Registered
533 Posts
If you registered your PSE buy when you bought it, PSE would have that information. Yeah they just got doen replacing my limbs on my bowmaddess and the new limbs have no serial numbers on them. But I have the email confirmation after registered my bow and it is listed there on file. All The new PSE's the serial number is now being put on the riser.

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
That sticker was the only place to find the serial number. I took my stickers off and put them with the tag from my bow and they sit in the drawer so they won't ever be lost. Too late for you to do that but unless you find that sticker you aren't going to find the serial number unless like posted earlier you registered the bow with PSE.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
My axe 7 has it under the hole where the rest attaches.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts