Archery Talk Forum banner

PSE Shipping

686 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  xman59
What is the deal with PSE taking so long i ordered a Omen 30 inch draw 70lb Skull Camo and its been over a month turkey season is in 3 weeks not looking good
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,064 Posts
What is the deal with PSE taking so long i ordered a Omen 30 inch draw 70lb Skull Camo and its been over a month turkey season is in 3 weeks not looking good
A word of advice on ordering new bows, place your order well before the ATA in January. 99% of all bow manufactures get overwelmed with orders after the ATA and take awhile to get caught back up. The problem is magnified when you are ordering a non-standard pattern, as the manufacturers have to have enough orders to warrant stopping production for tool changes(including dipping tanks).

In the case of PSE, they were hit with more orders than they had anticipated and are working to get caught up. They have even gone as far as to expand factory space and number of available machines to attempt to get ahead of the demand.

I would be safe in saying that you may not see your bow in time for turkey season, but should have it in time for deer season.

· Registered
3,807 Posts
A month ain't nothin,I'm on 3 months for a blackout Omen!

· Registered
1,736 Posts
I strongly doubt you will have it for turkey season. My Dominator has been on order since Christmas and my Evo will probably not be here till end of spring, or if they start the new machines up and running and start producing more.

· Registered
2,319 Posts
PSE came out with a killer line-up this year and I don't think they were prepared for the demand they received. I ordered my EVO on November 7 and got it in December..about the middle of the month I think. I am glad I ordered it early!

· Registered
353 Posts
Well, I feel your pain and since I 'am a lefty..This is my rejoice...
I always have to wait to hear the results. Geez, Imagine having to wait for a product that everyone has shot and has already voiced their own opinions on... Welcome to the club...

It's worth the wait for a product that you believe in.. Ain't nothing knew for me to wait for a great product.....

P.S. I hope you all get your orders soon..

· Banned
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is worth the wait just wanted it before turkey season i usesd my income tax this year to purchase it didnt get my check until late feburary so didnt have the chance to order before ATA Show

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.