Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a PSE Spyder youth bow. The sticker says 19 draw length and 20# draw weight, but it maxes out at 31#. It is currently set at 19#. My daughter has used it for the last 3 years and it is time for her to move on to a new one. It comes with an CAP Deluxe Quick Shot rest. The spacer for the rest was lost so I made another one out of aluminum. The rest comes with a regular biscuit. It also comes with string loop, peep 7" posten stabilizer, Tru-fire Patriot JR. release, and 4 xx78 2114 arrows. I would like $150.00 shipped in the lower 48. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Spyder

PM Sent

·
Registered
870 Posts
Trade

I am gonna get my 5 year old son into shooting with me this year. I have not sure targets in a few years due to it causing me family trouble but now that my son is old enough to go I have my families blessing. I was wondering if you were willing to take a trade on something of equal value that you want for your bow for something new from Gander Mountain? I have a Gander Mt. gift card and was gonna buy him a little brave bow but would much rather have this bow for him. If you dont mind let me know when you have the chance.
Thanks,
Jame Jamison

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.