Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am selling my 2010 PSE Stinger. It is right-handed and has 50-60 pound limbs. It is a packaged bow coming with the original package (Whisker Biscuit, sight and quiver) It also has brand new Vaportrail strings shot <30 times with a peep and D-loop installed.

This is a great shooter for a beginner or intermediate archer! Its draw length is adjustable from 25 to 30 inches and DOES NOT need modules to change. (I am a certified bow technician and can adjust to preferred DL before shipped, if needed.)

The reason I am selling this is because my backup bow is being replaced with another bow, so I'd love for this to get in some good hands! It's in good condition. It does have a couple nicks in the cam from being in the field but has been fully inspected and shoots lights out!

I would like to get $275 OBO. If you have any questions, please PM me, thanks for looking!

IMG_5862.JPG IMG_5863.JPG IMG_5864.JPG IMG_5866.JPG

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ttt, $225 or best offer. Willing to talk numbers!! Message me for details!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt, I’ll do 199.99 and I’ll cover the shipping TYD!!

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
This is a great bow, had two of them
Fast enough, adjustable, easy to maneuver and steady on target.
Very comfortable grip!

This is a good price !

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wanna get into archery and need a great starter package bow?! Grab this one for $199.99 includes shipping to your door! PM me for details!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Turkey season is coming up and this would be a great turkey hunting bow! The whole package only 199.99, inspected by a bow technician and shipped to your door! PM for details OBO!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shoot me an offer you think is reasonable for this bow and we’ll chat!! Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shoot me any offer! I’m willing to go down in price, let’s get this thing in some good hands! Pm me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.