Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were buying a new PSE and wanted to have it tuned up by a top notch professional, where would you send it or buy it??

·
Oblivious to the Shills
2,537 Posts
Breathn no doubt. I've bought a Full Throttle and Evolve 31 from him. All I had to do is adjust my sight pins.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
ok hmm who is breathn?

·
Registered
6,858 Posts
John's Custom Archery (aka Breathn on here). No doubt the best there is.

back off just a little though as I'm waiting on a bow from him presently.....:wink:

Seriously, John is absolutely top shelf. Kinda has a weird thing with a couch and such, but is magic with bows.............:darkbeer:

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Or learn how to do it yourself ... it's not rocket science, and there is a lot of help on this forum.
This. I have people ask me to tune their bows for them all the time and I tell them the same thing; tuning the bow yourself so that your grip pressure, face pressure, release arm elbow positioning, and all the other factors that we input into the bow are taken into account. This is the only way to fully tune the bow to be the most forgiving to you, the archer shooting the bow. Now, getting information of how to go about the process is what you're needing. That can be from many reputable persons that you can find here and other places as well.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
Breathn

1 - 20 of 34 Posts