Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've visited my local archery shop, and they are no longer an auth. dealer for PSE.............so my question is where can I find the 2003 thunderbolt for the best price. Keystone country store.com is the cheapest so far. Any other ideas??

Thanks

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
try www.mtnarchery.com and check with them for a 2003 thunderbolt. also someone said bowhunters friend or something like that. also check eders.
rob k

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I checked Eders and they had a good price, I'll call them about S&H tomorrow, they were a little higher than keystone ($20) so we'll have to see which one gives better customer service.

When I checked www.mtnarchery.com they didn't list the thunderbolt but I'll call them also, I'm sure they sell it they just didn't have it listed on the site

Couldn't find "bowhunters friend" or anything close to it.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
You gotta watch RobK. He may lead off the beaten path and sell you some Rocket Steelheads.

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
arkie you old coot lol just call mtn archery they don't always have the bows shown sorry i should of said that to start with and i think over 300 dollars is free shipping in the good ol us of a. good luck and your going to love the tbolt i wish i hadn't sold mine or traded it as it was one fo the best i have ever owned and shoots like a dream but i would suggest getting the nv's on it so ask mountain archery about them also
good luck and by the way steelheads do work wonders and will sure help you out come hunting season. that was for arkie but if i remember right he is ordering some for him self also lol
rob k

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again guys, I'm glad I joined this forum. You have all been a big help. Now just need to decide where to buy from!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts