Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a place where I can purchase an adapter plate for my PSE Bow, so that I can use a sight/quiver assembly other than the Unisystem style.

I have installed an Impact Archery Cosmic Sight on my Carrera, and have had to mill an adapter plate for it, because the Unisystem feature would not allow for a solid flat installation.

Also I work part time in a proshop, and a number customers want to install Wisker Biscuit's and other rests. The Unisystem feature really limits the adjustability of certain rests.

I would really appreciate any info that anyone could send my way.

Thanks

:cool:

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Adapter plate.......

Yeah I had to find one myself for my Durango....Well I only used the one for the sight bracket so I could install my Trophy Ridge sites on it....As far as one for the notched out backside of the riser where your rest bolts on I dont think that PSE makes a filler plate for that...You dont need one anyway man, I just bolted my Trophy Taker to the riser as usual and set the centershot....You can do that with pretty much any rest, Be it a fall away, fixed position or capture type like a W.B.
The only type of rest that I could image not going on a PSE bow's riser would be something specifically made for another brands riser cut out....As far as finding the filler plate for the sights just contact PSE directly & they should hook you up...I dont have their number handy but the web site is www.pse-archery.com
hope this helps ya a little bit man..........

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
J-Daddy

Thanks for the info. I called PSE. and as usual they will not sell me the filler plates. But I can have the pro-shop I work at order them. Which means I am back to were I started......:D

I really don't understand why the general public has such a hard time with these companies. PSE, Hoyt, Mathews, they are all the same. If you need a part you have to order it through a pro-shop, and pay the shop it's little cut.

Sorry for the soap box there. If anyone has a Lefty Filler Plate for a PSE Unisystem. Drop me a line.......THANKS

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I just mounted a new TKO rest on my 2002 Nova with Arson cam, and didn't have any problems what so ever. It mounted up perfectly and adjusted like it would on any other bow. I don't think you need the adapters for these risers to mount after market rests. JMHO! Be safe.
Shoot Straight
Derbytown :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Derby,

Thanks for the input. You're right pretty much all rests will mount to the PSE Risers. I did a temporary mount of a WB on mine because I waned to see what it was like so that I could speak half way intellegently to customers when the asked me about the rest. It was easy to install and tune. But I would have like to have moved it a little farther forward, and was not able to because of the Unisystem feature in the riser. If I were installing the Deluxe version of the WB it has it's own spacer and it would have been a mute point.

I just talked to my manager at the pro-shop and asked her to order the filler plates for the Sight portion of the riser. They some in 10 packs 2 LH and 8 RH. Figures........:D

Be good dude....and again Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts