Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a place where I can purchase an adapter plate for my PSE Bow, so that I can use a sight/quiver assembly other than the Unisystem style.

I have installed an Impact Archery Cosmic Sight on my Carrera, and have had to mill an adapter plate for it, because the Unisystem feature would not allow for a solid flat installation.

Also I work part time in a proshop, and a number customers want to install Wisker Biscuit's and other rests. The Unisystem feature really limits the adjustability of certain rests.

I would really appreciate any info that anyone could send my way.

Thanks

:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
J-Daddy

Thanks for the info. I called PSE. and as usual they will not sell me the filler plates. But I can have the pro-shop I work at order them. Which means I am back to were I started......:D

I really don't understand why the general public has such a hard time with these companies. PSE, Hoyt, Mathews, they are all the same. If you need a part you have to order it through a pro-shop, and pay the shop it's little cut.

Sorry for the soap box there. If anyone has a Lefty Filler Plate for a PSE Unisystem. Drop me a line.......THANKS

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Derby,

Thanks for the input. You're right pretty much all rests will mount to the PSE Risers. I did a temporary mount of a WB on mine because I waned to see what it was like so that I could speak half way intellegently to customers when the asked me about the rest. It was easy to install and tune. But I would have like to have moved it a little farther forward, and was not able to because of the Unisystem feature in the riser. If I were installing the Deluxe version of the WB it has it's own spacer and it would have been a mute point.

I just talked to my manager at the pro-shop and asked her to order the filler plates for the Sight portion of the riser. They some in 10 packs 2 LH and 8 RH. Figures........:D

Be good dude....and again Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.