Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS. RH. This is a Vendetta XL riser with EVO cams. 35" ATA, 7" brace and 342-345 IBO. Excellent condition, easily 9 out of 10, more like 9.5. Maxes at 74#, currently set at 72#. Being sold as BAREBOW. Comes with peep and d-loop, no other accessories. the bow was built by Breathn along with his primo set of strings/cables. Bow has an extremely smooth draw cycle. Very quiet. I have another VendEvil that is a 65#er that is an X killer for me.

NO TRADES.

$700.00 tyd (lower 48). Paypal or USPS money order.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Am I looking at the future 2012 Dreamseason, should be! You have me thinking.

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
Guys, for anyone wondering how these bows shoot I'll tell you straight up that they shoot & feel great. I had one of the first VendEvil bows "I even named them, lol" that Breathn built and that bow was smoking quick and smooth as silk. Free bump for BMG and a heck of a bow.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What kind of speed are you getting? And what draw weight and arrows are you shooting? This bow sounds impressive

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What kind of speed are you getting? And what draw weight and arrows are you shooting? This bow sounds impressive
been shooting it at 72#. I like heavy arrows, 470gr. I can't remember what speeds. Maybe Breathn remembers and can chime in.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.