Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a bunch of gear to finance a purchase. Giving preference and discount for the whole package as I usually do. Full descriptions below, but price is $300 TYD for everything. CONUS only, Paypal only.

IMG_3851.jpg

PSE X-Appeal - 25" - Originally anodized blue, but painted white. Not perfect paint job by any means, but it's clean and solid. I'd give it a conservative 6.5/10. You'll be happier with it than that. I just like to be conservative. You can always strip it and redo the paint. The aluminum was roughed up and prepped for painting so anodized finish is compromised underneath. However, the aluminum is in great condition, and it is a great shooter. I used all automotive paint products. Only other flaw is one of the lateral limb adjustment bolts stripped and I had to cut a slot in it. I could have replaced it, but decided just to sell it cheap. Easily replaceable. Nice opportunity to try one of these for cheap. The original grip broke, but I am including the Jager 2.0 grip in red. Has had minor sanding on the left side. Selling it as is. No warranty.

Krossen Xenia stabilizers - 30", 12", 12" - no dampeners and one end cap weight for each bar. Also has some red detail painted on. Easily removed if you don't like.

Easton Elite V-bar - I bought this off AT a week or two ago. Just adds a little bit too much weight for my rig. Perfect condition.

America's Best Bowstring - 65" - 20 strand 8190 string. florescent yellow, and silver. Brand new. Just never used it.

12 Easton Apollo arrows - 670 - 29.75" from knock grove to carbon - 75gr points - Easton pin knocks, and pins plus 10 extras. (I'm just going to leave the spider vanes that are on there for you. Some are good, and some need replacing.)

60 Spider Vanes, plus 2 extra sheets of tape to refletch arrows.

All together $300 TYD CONUS, Paypal only. Will consider offers for individual pieces, but will likely hold out for a while to sell the whole deal.

The riser may seem a bit dodgy, but it's in great shooting condition. This paint job has lasted for several months, lots of arrows, and two competitions. Good chance to try the X-Appeal cheap. It's a solid shooting platform, and I found it to be really enjoyable to shoot. Will post more detailed pictures below.

Greg

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decided to get it professionally repainted, and to keep it for now. I might relist at some point once the refinish job is done.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.