Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a PSE X-force bow for sale. This bow is tuned and ready to shoot. It is right handed 40-50 pound pull 27 inch draw length but the length can be changed by getting a different draw length mod. It is a 2008 model bow. It comes with six PSE x-weave pro 100 arrows. This bow has some nice accessories. Trophy Ridge drop slide which is a 150.00 dollar rest from Bass Pro. Black Gold dusk devil 3 pin fiber optic sight. Norway string stopper with built in vibration dampner. Sims dampners on the ends of the risor and the stabilizer. G5 peep and string loop. All you need is a release and your ready to go. Don't think that a 40-50 pound bow will not be fast. This bow with this arrow at 52 pounds, which is what the bow maxes out at, will shoot around 290 feet per second. That is fast for 52 pounds. Deer season is just around the corner so heres your chance to get a nice bow that is set up and ready to shoot. The price is 565.00 TYD. I will accept paypal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Pse

Any chance of a bare bow deal?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement. HA HA This bow does have some nice accessories on it. I am willing to sell the bare bow. Shoot me an offer. Thanks for the bumps guys.

·
Registered
11,731 Posts
your going to have a hard timegetting rid of that bow for that price i got A 08 X-FORCE HF That i cant give awaybut good luck nice bows though
I will take it

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Backed out

Bow is still for sale.Onepin changed his mind. If your interested in my items please PM me. Don't post it on my listing. I will post who bought the item. It makes it look bad when you say you will take it and then back out. It makes it sound like there is something wrong with the item. Or just post that you sent me a PM. I know Onepin didn't mean anything by it so know hard feelings.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.