Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What dampener are you xfoce and bowmadness shooter using on your split limbs.I see Bowjak has some are they any good.I just picked up a Pse Bowmadness XL And want too know if i should put some on.

· Banned
3,149 Posts
I dont use any on the X-Force bows...With a string dampner on there and quality strings they are pretty dang quiet.
I just put the limbsaver "split limb super quads" on my bowmadness xl. They fit nice and tight and I'm sure they will work well (I haven't shot the bow yet)

· Registered
3,185 Posts
I don't know if my X really needed any but I put the limbsaver super quads in. They are a tight fit and it took the dealer a little bit to get them in.

· Fat Jesus
29,133 Posts
I did put the SIMS SuperQuads on the X-Force I shot last year...I couldnt tell any difference with them on there so I never bothered putting any on my current X. With a STS on it it's really quiet, heck I dont even shoot string silencers on them.

· Registered
1,819 Posts
On my Bowmadness I put the SIMS Alpha Shox between my limbs and have the factory string suppressor. Nothing on the string besides my peep and d-loop. This bow has no vibration and is pretty quiet.

· Team 4 Play
17,325 Posts
I have the same thing on my XF6 that I put on my BMXL. A string suppressor from Jim Posten and some of the thin limb Bow Jax products. All I needed to do was trim a very small amount of the plastic adhesive ring. I'll tell ya this that anything from Slip Jax to SIMS products that go between the strands of string material ALL shred and go flying after a short while :eek:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.