Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one one own a x force gx. If so what is your thoughts and oppinions. I understand we have Mathews Hoyt Bowtech etc guys on here, but pleas keep comments to yourself I am just looking for good info on a pse x force gx. Thanks

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
I have shot the GX and Own the HF 6. All the Xforces are great bow's IMO. I have heard a lot of people liking the HF more then the GX, but also heard about it in reverse. The GX gained some FPS and has 80% letoff while the HF is 70%. I think the draw cylce is a little smoother on the HF.

Overall the bow is smoking fast and super quiet. Couldnt be happier with my HF purchase. Hope this helps.

·
Looking for a monster!
8,467 Posts
I have shot the GX and Own the HF 6. All the Xforces are great bow's IMO. I have heard a lot of people liking the HF more then the GX, but also heard about it in reverse. The GX gained some FPS and has 80% letoff while the HF is 70%. I think the draw cylce is a little smoother on the HF.

Overall the bow is smoking fast and super quiet. Couldnt be happier with my HF purchase. Hope this helps.
that is just about right, the gx is an awesome bow. the hf cam is a little smoother on the draw, and the gx has 80% letoff. i love my 09 gx. it is the quietest, fastest,most shock free bow i have ever shot. balances well too. mine tuned very easily although i have heard of some that have not

·
Registered
375 Posts
My brother-in-law just bought a PSE Omen yesterday. He has the 60# limb
27" draw and shot 330fps threw the chrono with a Carbon Force Radial X-Weave arrow not sure of the spine with Blazers and thats smokin fast. I should have looked at that before I bought my Reezen a month ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks

I ordered one should be here in a coulpe days 60 Lb draw I belive told you can make 27 3/8 is that correct. I will be shooting pse carbon hunter 200 with blazers and a QAD hunter rest. should this be ok? I am not nocking any bow companies but a friend of mine just bought a mathews monster and it seemed a little heavy and the last 4 inches of draw seemed to be killer. It is also a pain to let down slow but it can be done how does the pse gx compare?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PSE X Force Gx

I got my PSE X Force Gx been shooting it a while and did get a nice doe with it. Now going for my buck. Thanks for the info I love the bow its awesome and then some light weight fast smooth draw looks good dont know what more you could ask for.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
that is just about right, the gx is an awesome bow. the hf cam is a little smoother on the draw, and the gx has 80% letoff. i love my 09 gx. it is the quietest, fastest,most shock free bow i have ever shot. balances well too. mine tuned very easily although i have heard of some that have not
this about sums up my experience with my GX. im VERY pleased with the bow. mine tuned very eaisly and is whisper quiet. the only thing i would look at with these bows is the stock cable slide. mine was starting to wear my string. took it into my pro shop and got it replaced. zero problems now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts