Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this bow the other day and it looks pretty cool, but how is it functionally? i would think it would be hard to shoot accurately due to the really short ata. but would be nice to have in a stand or a blind. it has the uf cams i see. how is the bow? the shop i go to has pses and i was thinking of getting one. i have a long draw (29-30) and was wondering if the string angle would be a problem. is it an accurate shoter esp at longer distances? thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
I shoot the PSE Vendetta XS and it has a shorter ATA and I don't have any problems shooting it accurately. It is really nice in the ground blinds.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I have an xforce ss but it's the 09' so it has the GX cams but it is a sweet shootin bow. I shot two robinhoods the first week I owned it and it is fast. I think if you have good form this thing can be an awesome hunting bow.

·
TreeRatNation Lead Rat
6,811 Posts
I have a PSE TS with the HF cams and I have no problems with accuracy out to 50 yrds.I havent tried it any further but love the short ata for blinds and hunting in thick cover.

·
Catch us if you can!
5,716 Posts
with the short ATA it would be a very nice blind and treestand bow

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I shoot the Vendetta XS at 29.5" AtoA and I am shooting more accurate with this bow than any other I have had. I prefer shorter bows but have shot bows up to 35" with less accuracy than this new bow....and I have put about 500 arrows through it so far.

·
Registered
664 Posts
ss

I own an x ss and love it.
Very accurate and very fast.
I am short draw length so can't speak about string angle.
I love my ss ....everyone that sees it is amazed at how it shoots.
Marty

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok thanks, i was interested in it but i looked at it as almost a kind of novelty bow,lol

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have an 08 x force ss 29" @70lb and its a great shooter , very accurate out to 80 yards and plenty of speed .The string angle is very steep but getting used to it was no problem .

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have an 08 x force ss 29" @70lb and its a great shooter , very accurate out to 80 yards and plenty of speed .The string angle is very steep but getting used to it was no problem .
good to hear, does it have a lot of vibration since its so small?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
good to hear, does it have a lot of vibration since its so small?
Almost none. Honestly, you have to try one out to believe it. I can't speak for the older hf cam model or the newer uf cam model but the 09' with the gx cams is definatly a shooter.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts