Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Xpression 3D on the way and wanted to see what people thought about them? Real world speeds? Opinions on how they hold?

·
Bow Only
9,577 Posts
Sorry cant say for the 3d but ...since the supra ext the same cam and ATA in only 1/2" different. .. Im getting 291 fps @28.5" 374gn x cutter and 63.1lbs.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Oh and the Xpression holds really well. It's balanced so well that it feels lighter then it actually is

·
Bow Only
9,577 Posts
Oh and the Xpression holds really well. It's balanced so well that it feels lighter then it actually is
I love my.xpression.

I bought xpression and just got my supra ext in which i planned on using for 3d, but the xpression flat out shoots and holds better for me...pse's entire target line is a home run. ...but that expression, 100

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have a 60lbs maxed out 29" draw, shoot black eagle magnums that ended up at 408grains (a bit heavier than I wanted, but I am running screw in tips so I can shoot IBO and ASA pin classes without having to switch arrows) With that being said its right at 255-256 fps. The bow shoots great though, I am really happy with it.

·
She's baaaaack!!!!
20,539 Posts
I have an Xpression 3D on the way and wanted to see what people thought about them? Real world speeds? Opinions on how they hold?
I have no idea how fast it is shooting but I do know that it is holding VERY well for me! I struggle right now to get 60 clean shots off but last night I shot 58 X's with 38 inside/out using 2712's. I ran off 14 of 15 straight inside/outs with it. It held very well anytime I wasn't completely screwing up.

I shot the Supra EXT very well and I have not completely decided to leave the Supra EXT.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have no idea how fast it is shooting but I do know that it is holding VERY well for me! I struggle right now to get 60 clean shots off but last night I shot 58 X's with 38 inside/out using 2712's. I ran off 14 of 15 straight inside/outs with it. It held very well anytime I wasn't completely screwing up.

I shot the Supra EXT very well and I have not completely decided to leave the Supra EXT.
Kent- you shooting the 3D or the long one? Did it tune ok with those 2712's?

·
!!!! Get WAAC Tuned !!!!
1,625 Posts
The expression 3d holds incredible.. I set mine up yesterday.. FWIW.. these were the 1st and 2 shot after tune and setting up arrow rest and sight..
Mind you.. These are Fatboy 400 with Uni bushings and glue in bullet points.. Luck? Maybe.. I say encouraging… This bow is the cat meow…. Try one and see for yourself...
WAAC

View attachment 3718834 View attachment 3718850

·
Registered
768 Posts
I can't chime in on the 3D but I can on the xpression. As most of these post, I'm stoked on how well it holds on target and has absolutely no vibration. My xpression is custom to give me the needed 33.5" DL.

On the speed side, it has some zip.
57#, 33.5DL, 349g Gold tip 22, with 25g or so on string at 319 fps ..

Love the tune ability of this bow..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts