Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an as new PSE Xpression in the gorgeous blue color. It is a 40-50# bow, right-handed. The cams can be adjusted from 26 to 31.5 inches with a simple adjustment. The let-off module on this bow 75%. It has newer BCY 452X cables and string. The limb stop has been installed and a Bomar cable stop has been added. This is the DM model with a 40" A2A.

I purchased this bow new and set it up. I shot it for a few weeks and decided to shoot another bow. The bow is like new and has not imperfections. Additional details of the bow can be found in the pictured specification sheet.

Sorry, I am not interested in any trades and can not ship outside of the US or Canada.

Please PM with any additional questions and thanks for looking. Check my feedback and see I am a super fast shipper and always provide quality stuff.

I am taking a bath here, but I need to pay the IRS -- $800 TYD. I will accept PayPal with no fee (preferred), but will accept money order (shipping on receipt).

You'll see this bow in Vegas and want it!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Morning bump. Please note that we will need to negotiate some additional shipping for Canadian shipments. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.