Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im new here but i was wondering if any one knew what the cable size on a PSE precision edge series5050cm. the limb is worn & icant make out the #except the string size witch is 59 1/2. its has oval wheels not hatchets or solo cam. its an older bow. just wondering
Thanks

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
I had the same exact bow. I think it was 43" but not positive. I called PSE and they were able to help me. Check their online forums also. since you have the string length it should be easy for them. Vector 2 wheels?

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
predator1 said:
59 1/2" string for a #8 which is 30" (rep. string #3271) this is straight out of pse forums hope it helps ya ..
Maybe I am reading this wrong but that makes no sense since the ata on the bow is over 40" a 30" cable is not even possible

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Cable tune #2830 is a 43 1/8" cable. The relacement string #3271 is 59 1/2" which is a 30" draw (not cable). This was from the 1995 spec sheet with Vector II cams and it shows a synthetic buss style cable. Now in 1996 it lists a cable length of 43 1/2" but this is a steel cable with a ball on the end and this is the Vector III cams. So if it is a steel cable you need then it is 43 1/2", if it is a synthetic fiber cable then it is 43 1/8"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts