Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you guys have a free minute read this article from the st. pete times in Florida. The treehugging liberalists are beyond quack jobs.

To give you out of state guys a background on the subject, a prominent water management figure head was fired because she was believed to have been slandering hunting rights activists. The liberal hippy birdwatchers are blaming it on budget cuts but it has nothing to do with that. The state is currently in a battle to open more public land for hunting and is getting hit head on by many organizations from equestrians, birdwatchers, the Audubon society and more. She was believed to feed information to these organizations that was influential in the fight for these lands. The facts are on our side so it's just a matter of time until we prevail and get more access to public land to hunt.

Click on the link and look at the comments on the bottom to give you guys an idea of the quack jobs we have to deal with in this state. Enjoy!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/environment/water/swiftmud-employee-makes-county-a-better-place/1189276

·
Born yank raised south
16,721 Posts
If you guys have a free minute read this article from the st. pete times in Florida. The treehugging liberalists are beyond quack jobs.

To give you out of state guys a background on the subject, a prominent water management figure head was fired because she was believed to have been slandering hunting rights activists. The liberal hippy birdwatchers are blaming it on budget cuts but it has nothing to do with that. The state is currently in a battle to open more public land for hunting and is getting hit head on by many organizations from equestrians, birdwatchers, the Audubon society and more. She was believed to feed information to these organizations that was influential in the fight for these lands. The facts are on our side so it's just a matter of time until we prevail and get more access to public land to hunt.

Click on the link and look at the comments on the bottom to give you guys an idea of the quack jobs we have to deal with in this state. Enjoy!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/environment/water/swiftmud-employee-makes-county-a-better-place/1189276
Hey Brunyan I was a police officer in the town you live in for a few years talk about liberal quack jobs most of them live in gainesville and work for UF. I went to work for the state to get out of gainesville because it was way too liberal for me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately wherever you have a university it draws in a very liberal staff and faculty. They tend to teach their views and influence who they are teaching. The figure heads and a few nuts in community are crazy but for the most part I love this town. Kickoff is tomorrow, can't wait.

·
Born yank raised south
16,721 Posts
Unfortunately wherever you have a university it draws in a very liberal staff and faculty. They tend to teach their views and influence who they are teaching. The figure heads and a few nuts in community are crazy but for the most part I love this town. Kickoff is tomorrow, can't wait.
Yep I graduated from there a few moons ago. I love the city itself the layout is beautiful but the politics leave a lot to be desired. GO Gators.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts