Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0249.jpg

DSCN0250.jpg Here's our new additions as of 4/2/09. One male and one female...ok I need some help naming them!!! They are English Setters. The female is white and the male has the markings on his ears. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
42 Posts
well I have an idea but the girl name isn't really girly... I think you should name the girl "Terrific" and the boy "Raphael"... then you could call the two of them "Riff, Raff"... then there is always Bonnie and Clyde... Samson and Delilah (Sam and Del for short)... if they fight a lot you can name them Tina and Ike... or depending on where you live Rhett and Scarlet are always a good choice... I also think Pebbles and Bam Bam would be a great choice... or you could just be silly and name them Barbie and Ken... but either way there are tons of great choices...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Names

I like Luke and Leia from Star Wars...

·
Registered
18 Posts
OH, they are so cute!

I love puppy breath!
I got a puppy last July and named him Cabo, and have an older lab, named Kona.. I'm drawing a blank on names other than frick and frack and those are dumb.. :(

A friend of mine had dogs name Belle and Beau. Always liked those names.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Cute!!!

Call the girl "Addy" short for "Admiral" :tongue:

·
Registered
123 Posts
How sweet how bout Robin and Jay after birds lol

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok....The puppies have been named....They are out of the bloodline Performer and Tekoa Mountain Sunrise....so the male is Riverview's Performing Samson (Sam) and the female will be Riverview's Sunrise Admiral (Addy). Thanks to all for the suggestions. Hopefully we will be posting pictures of them hunting in Nov 2009.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Ok....The puppies have been named....They are out of the bloodline Performer and Tekoa Mountain Sunrise....so the male is Riverview's Performing Samson (Sam) and the female will be Riverview's Sunrise Admiral (Addy). Thanks to all for the suggestions. Hopefully we will be posting pictures of them hunting in Nov 2009.
I like!!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Aww they are so cute! I really like the name Brailee for some reason lol... Brailee and Bailey? they sound too much alike though.. they may get confused lol.

·
Registered
433 Posts
When I graduate college, I'm getting myself a little chocolate lab puppy with blues eyes (lil girl) and naming it Lily Pad (Lily for short). I absolutely love that name!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, the pups are going to the Dr. today for a "weigh-in". LOL....and to see if we are good parents!!!! They are growing soooo fast!! They have graduated from the clothes basket to a playpen now. They will be pointing birds before we know it!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts