Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had anyone used the company Lelandtu to purchase the Ez green bow press or any archery tools? The price is only $138 but I believe there out of china. I'm trying to add to my shop and they have everything I need cheap but I'm worried about the price being "to good to be true". Any help would be much appreciated. Here is there logo

Thank y'all,
Jason

·
(aka lug nut)
50,498 Posts
Had anyone used the company Lelandtu to purchase the Ez green bow press or any archery tools? The price is only $184 but I believe there out of china. I'm trying to add to my shop and they have everything I need cheap but I'm worried about the price being "to good to be true". Any help would be much appreciated. Here is there logo View attachment 7436613
Thank y'all,
Jason
So, contact Last Chance Archery and confirm that lelandtu is an authorized dealer
or
if you are getting "counterfeit" product.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it is $184 and it is a Chinese based fly by night website, you'll never see it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
It's actually 138 bucks I just looked it up again. Your probably right about never getting it lol. That would suck!!
Thank you

·
Registered
112 Posts
Scam- have seen similar setup with fishing gear. Chinese scammers copy pages from a legitimate US vendor word for word then substitute a price at 1/2 of dealer cost. People fall for it then get jerked around until it is too late to get refund. Check with manufacturer and you’ll find they have never done business with this company eventhough their product is listed by name and model. These guys figure there is a sucker born every minute.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Tons of scammer companies doing this with electric hybrid bikes... total clickbait for spyware/Trojan horses/worms to be installed on your computer.

·
Shootin and Cussin
24,574 Posts
Reactions: H. R. Pearson

·
Registered
11,930 Posts
I just went through this with paypal..........................I bought a lyman accusight pistol sight pusher from some website...........it was the best price I found, wasn't a huge savings, but enough to make it worth it.........the minute I bought it, I got an email from china........screwed I figured........I figured right.........took a little bit to prove it to paypal, but the item they said delivered to local PO, never went there after PP called them............I am going to say that you are definitely not getting an LCA product, if you get a product at all

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So, contact Last Chance Archery and confirm that lelandtu is an authorized dealer
or
if you are getting "counterfeit" product.
Never thought of that thank you I really appreciate it!!
Scam- have seen similar setup with fishing gear. Chinese scammers copy pages from a legitimate US vendor word for word then substitute a price at 1/2 of dealer cost. People fall for it then get jerked around until it is too late to get refund. Check with manufacturer and you’ll find they have never done business with this company eventhough their product is listed by name and model. These guys figure there is a sucker born every minute.
Thank you I really appreciate it!!! I figured it was a scam and that's the last thing I need to deal with!!
Thanks again

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just went through this with paypal..........................I bought a lyman accusight pistol sight pusher from some website...........it was the best price I found, wasn't a huge savings, but enough to make it worth it.........the minute I bought it, I got an email from china........screwed I figured........I figured right.........took a little bit to prove it to paypal, but the item they said delivered to local PO, never went there after PP called them............I am going to say that you are definitely not getting an LCA product, if you get a product at all
Sorry you had to go through that but thank you for the info I really appreciate it!!!

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
Yep, 138.00 and from China. What could go wrong???? Lol
I bet they rip off lots of people.

Reactions: Osterhoff45

·
Registered
11,930 Posts
Sorry you had to go through that but thank you for the info I really appreciate it!!!
keep all your tracking info emails etc., paypal told me they automatically side with the seller if they provide proof of delivery.........even if it's phony, they ruled against me initially, and once I called and forwarded the tracking emails etc, and actually spoke to someone, they ruled in my favor...........so if it doesn't come......at least you're covered...........assuming you used PP on their site

·
Vendor
16,088 Posts
Tons of scammer companies doing this with electric hybrid bikes... total clickbait for spyware/Trojan horses/worms to be installed on your computer.
Yep, I keep getting emails from Biktrix that their bikes are on closeout for $38. This is for a $1800 bike.
Biktrix can't ship enough bikes to fill orders, I'm sure they are not having a closeout.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts