Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we finally got it done. Let me know what you guys think?

Do you give you an idea of what we are doing:

All backcountry backpacking hunts and all public land over the counter tags. We are trying to focus on the "journey" and not necessarily on the animal we are hunting. Our goal was to bring the viewer along with us during all the summer training, scouting, shooting. As well as all the time and effort the goes into hunting the backcountry successfully. It won't be about how many kill shots we can pack into a 1hr DVD.

Hope you like it.

http://vimeo.com/19462991

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Like it? Yes.

IMHO, what you are doing (or have done with the video) is the future of hunting video production, distribution and mass appeal.

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Very nice, its actually something different. Very high quality editing also.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Looks awesome, I'm not much into Elk hunting vids, but I think I would buy this one. Nice work and like others have said, videos like this that show everything that go into a hunt, rather than a shot and a recovery are (hopefully) the future.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Glad to hear there are more guys like us interested in the "hunt". We just came up with a slogan that kind of says it all for us "Capturing the Pursuit".

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Yeah if you can definitely turn the sound up. The bass hits at most of the scene changes and really adds something to the video.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the feedback so far. It's much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Appreciate it. Check us out on facebook for now. We are getting a site up and running that will hopefully be very interactive, it will be Pure-elevation.com Tips/tactics, videos, gear reviews etc.

·
Vendor
84,612 Posts
You guys did a nice job. Did you have to get a permit to video on state land ? I know utah you do and Colorado .

·
HillsideCustomSlings, LLC
13,393 Posts
I'd watch it.......love the ASAT too :D

1 - 20 of 104 Posts