Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Cowhorn Killer
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just say the ad. You can enter to win a hunt for up to a 250' deer in an Ohio pen.

Makes me want to vomit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
I would never pay for one of those, but if it's free whatever.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,859 Posts

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
it aint hunting ..... glad I dropped the "Pursuit channel" ... hell, you couldnt pay me to do a kill in one of those places ...

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Vomit, rinse, and carry on...........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sounds about right 6x5 ,,,,, All to many people in this country go out of their way to be offended !!

For free I'd go , wonder if them farm raised deer taste better like grain feed beef does

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
Someone will be so happy to kill a pen raised giant. Like to win it and tell them to turn the buck loose from the pen instead.

·
11,950 Posts
I’d pass even if free. It’s a perversion of our passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
When people talk negatively about a high fence hunt, is it because you have been on one and feel it’s unsporting or are you speculating it would be?? Just curious why the negativity?

·
3%er
3,635 Posts
Heck, just give it to Bracket....but watch out, he may shoot 2!

·
Registered
10,499 Posts
When people talk negatively about a high fence hunt, is it because you have been on one and feel it’s unsporting or are you speculating it would be?? Just curious why the negativity?
Because free range is hunting. Pen raised livestock is simply killing.

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
As a high fence outfitter, you MUST already know the answer to that question, huh? Your reply to the client you screwed over is one good example.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes it is. I just become a member tonight to defend myself, lol.. just saw this and want to know why so many people always down hunting preserves? There entitled to there opinions but want to know if they have had a bad experience?

·
Registered
18 Posts
So like that comment ,, it’s like killing livestock, so my 2000 acre property that is high fenced is like killing livestock if I go out and kill a deer on it??

1 - 20 of 82 Posts