Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i just put a new string on my hoyt cam and .5 bow and something isnt right. the string and cables are the right length, but the cams are really screwed up. i have everything hooked up to where it should be(almost positive) but the Y cable is tight and wont allow the bottom cam to rotate enough to get the string on. any help would be appreciated

·
washed up wannabe
12,235 Posts
What kind of press are you using? I'm positive that you've got something routed wrong on the cables.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have it set up so the Y cable is the draw stop on the lower cam and the buss cable is it on the upper cam. the buss cable is hooked up to the silver piece on the lower cam. i would put pics up but i dont have a digital camera

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was able to use a picture phone to get some pictures. on the lower cam, the right one is the Y cable, the center one is the buss cable, and the left one is the bow string. on the top cam, the left one is the buss cable ant the right one is the bow string.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Tyler ......here's some old pics that Javi posted awhile back trying to help someone out.........maybe these will help??

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks WR i got the problem fixed. i didnt put the buss cable around the circle on the lower cam. now i can go out tomarow and work on tuning it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts