Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. There are two new bows out this year that I REALLY want.

I have been saving for awhile and have enough to get one with all the accesories and a new dozen arrows.

In order to get the second one, I may need to sell my current hunting bow and was wondering what you guys think would be a good price to ask/get for it.

Here are the specs:

LH 2007 Pearson Crackerized Stealth
26-30" DL
50-60lb DW
WB rest
Stringstopper
New unused original string and cable

I would rate this bow a 6 or 7. As it has some finish ruboff on the limbs and grip. The string is still in decent shape, but could stand to be replaced.

I am thinking around $250-300. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
You might go over to e-bay and see what one of these sells for over there. I would think $250 would be a good price.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
value

i would say around 200-250 with the finish rubbing off ,its hard to judge but i do not think pearsons are that hot of a seller.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Pearson makes an awesome bow and I don't know why but they don't sell that well from what I've seen on here. That plus that fact it is left handed kind of hurt it. I think $250 is pretty fair.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Put it up and see what happens. WORTH is a relative term. If nobody is looking for a Pearson Stealth...it will be "worth" more to you than everyone else. If someone wants it...the value just went up! I know you know this...just put it up and go from there. :wink:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Put it up for 300 and see what happens , great bow , remember shiping costs allso , lower 48 is around 12-15 bucks , thats the only place I will ship to from now on post a couple pictures also to show the wear on the camo , thats pure aesthetics and would not bother me on a purchase

1 - 9 of 9 Posts