Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with paper tuning my bow. I just tuned my bow and now when I paper tune I get a high tear. I've lowered my knock point to about an 1/8th inch below center and got it to shoot a good hole but bare shaft is still knock high. My cam rotation is right on, my brace hight is 7 5/16, ata is 33 7/8 on left and 33 15/16 on right, and my poundage is 60 bottomed out on 50-60 pound limbs. I'm useing a GKF 2000 rest set with just enough spring to lift it back up when pushed down. Also I have the arrow set in the center of the berger hole, and am useing Winners choice string and cable. I've never had to be below center before so any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Rick

·
Registered
272 Posts
Was the noc point normal befor you put the W.C. strings on it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had the Winners choice string on for about two seasons but this is the first time I adjusted the cam timming.

·
Registered
272 Posts
what DL cam is it and what is the actual AMO DL of the bow the way it is set, measured at full draw from the noc point to the low point of the grip + 1- 3/4"

·
Registered
272 Posts
Take a few twists out of the cable or a few twists into the string to get it to the proper DL. then try retuning Good luck with it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts