Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
74,535 Posts
I have sold and owned

a Q2. Its a good bow. Excellant choice for hunting. I just sold good friend one and he feels its the best bow he has ever shot.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Q2 is Awsome

I shot a Q2 for 3 Seasons and loved it. I hunted with it and shot it with my hunting set up for 3 D's and again the Bow was great.. I gotta tell you I recently sold it and bought a Hoyt Supertec and sold that after 2 months and bought an Ultratec than bought a Mathews LX. Shot both the LX and the Ultratec and the LX won by a huge margin. I think the Q2 was fabulous and do miss it. If your buying new I would take a hard look at the LX. It's an awsome shooter and fast. JM PS keep your eyes open on the classified you can't find better deals out there I believe...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: Q2 is Awsome

John Mullenberg said:
I shot a Q2 for 3 Seasons and loved it. I hunted with it and shot it with my hunting set up for 3 D's and again the Bow was great.. I gotta tell you I recently sold it and bought a Hoyt Supertec and sold that after 2 months and bought an Ultratec than bought a Mathews LX. Shot both the LX and the Ultratec and the LX won by a huge margin. I think the Q2 was fabulous and do miss it. If your buying new I would take a hard look at the LX. It's an awsome shooter and fast. JM PS keep your eyes open on the classified you can't find better deals out there than these classifieds I believe...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts