Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I have chosen the Ripcord for a couple of my bows simply because it "does not" have the no drop on let down feature. IMO just one thing that could go wrong when you don't want it to. Otherwise you cannot go wrong with either rest and both companys have exceptional customer service.

·
Cato
4,077 Posts
That's funny. I shoot the QAD because it does have the no drop on let down feature. We are all weird in our own way, aren't we? Maybe I need to actually try the ripcord.

As a bare bow fingers guy, in the past I have let down and struggled to control the arrow. The "stays up" feature seems to help that, or then again it may be in my head. Nowdays I am shooting such smooth cams that it probably doesn't matter anyway.

But to the point, the QAD works fine with fingers. Apparently so does the Ripcord.

Cato

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I've been shooting the QAD for two weeks now and it seems to be working well. I too chose the QAD because of the no drop on let down feature.

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
all I have used in years is ripcords but that was with release bows. I'm prolly gonna start out with a flipper rest for a fingers bow. I'll need all the help I can get for awhile. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts