Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at these heads yesterday and thought they looked like they would fly awesome.
Anyone have experience with these?
Looking for some flight and hunting feedback on them

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Ive always gotten great flight out of them with blazer vanes and Razyr feathers.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Shot them with 2" fusions and they flew great out to 60 with my fp with minimal tuning. Super sharp out of the box and did great work on the deer i shot with them. Blood trails have more to do with shot placement but sharp helps. Just check regs on if you need full or swept, i shot swept.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Threading The Needle
2,679 Posts
They shoot good out to 50 for me. Using 2 in blazer vanes

·
"Shock n Awe"
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shot them with 2" fusions and they flew great out to 60 with my fp with minimal tuning. Super sharp out of the box and did great work on the deer i shot with them. Blood trails have more to do with shot placement but sharp helps. Just check regs on if you need full or swept, i shot swept.

Forgive my lack of knowledge here but what is the difference between full or swept?

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
After using them you wont want to use anything else. They fly great, are strong and super sharp out of the box. fullsizeoutput_1e2d.jpg

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Forgive my lack of knowledge here but what is the difference between full or swept?
Swept blades sweep back over the arrow and are considered barbed in some states.

^^^this is true. Some people like the full because they're a little stronger, some people like the swept because they're easier to get to tune since there's less resistance. I use the swept because of the tuning and my state allows them. If the broadhead gets stuck in the deer the back of the blades will also cut

·
Registered
13,108 Posts
Go to the broadheads section , search exodus . Read for days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Had a really hard time tuning an non-vented VPA last year so I switched to QAD's and never looked back. Very accurate and sharp, killed a 10pt with them and was satisfied with blood trail to say the least.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I really LOVE the looks of them. I tried them and they consistently shot low for me. Like 2" to 3" low at 30 and 40 yards. Probably would be fine, but I wasn't comfortable shooting something that didn't hit where I was aiming.

·
Registered
Elite Kure, Ritual, Valor, Synergy
4,125 Posts
I've tried all sorts of heads over my 40 years of shooting a bow. Tried the Exodus five years ago and it's the only head I use anymore. From turkeys to Blue Wildebeest, this head has performed and never failed me if I did my part. Tune your bow to get field points and broadheads to hit the same and they won't let you down.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I really LOVE the looks of them. I tried them and they consistently shot low for me. Like 2" to 3" low at 30 and 40 yards. Probably would be fine, but I wasn't comfortable shooting something that didn't hit where I was aiming.
Bump your rest up 1/32 at a time until they hit the same as field points

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
BowhunterT100
6,428 Posts
Super sharp and fly great. It's my favorite broadhead.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts