Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
8,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....for those of you who did not get to go to the ATA show, here is a display from the QAD booth with regards to their broadhead....the Exodus. In the following pictures you will see the durability of the QAD Exodus broadhead. This broadhead was shot through the metal plate several times without failing...just got a bit duller. Take a look:

·
Premium Member
26,857 Posts
I watched a close friend shoot a 125 gr qad exodus swept into the concrete wall in my basement as he missed the target and it hit full force at 11 yards from a 370 fps crossbow and it held up,toughest broadhead that I have seen and owned.I was always on the edge of whether to try them or not,I finally did a few years ago and the 125 gr are one of my favorite broadheads ever built.

Attachments

·
Registered
50,379 Posts
Been using them since they came out, have no intentions of ever changing.

Grizz a crossbow with a broadhead in the house at 11 yards???? Then missed?????

·
Premium Member
26,857 Posts
been using them since they came out, have no intentions of ever changing.

Grizz a crossbow with a broadhead in the house at 11 yards???? Then missed?????
in the basement in an area setup for a shop to work on equipment and shoot.......he missed the target and into the concrete......that clear it up for you.....or do you need me to dumb it down for you more......

8,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I ever did that in the house I would be skinned and quartered :wink: Concrete....impressive Grizz...thanks for sharing the pics!
Fred

·
Premium Member
26,857 Posts
If I ever did that in the house I would be skinned and quartered :wink: Concrete....impressive Grizz...thanks for sharing the pics!
Fred
After a few years of seeing the damage they were doing on animals that "Carcus" was killing and a few chats with him,I was sold on trying them.I also had the 100 gr but the 125 gr are flat out a beast of a broadhead and for myself they are the most solid broadhead out of the 100 some types I have owned and tested,I believe they are tougher than the majority of the premium broadheads built....easy to tune,easy to re sharpen and fly excellent.I sold more of these than any other broadhead the last decade,It was magnus and slick tricks before these were put on the market.....Grizz

·
BowhunterT100
6,428 Posts
My favorite broadheads I don't see myself every changing.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I’ve shot them out of a 53lb bow, 28”dL, with a 410 grain arrow and usually have two holes. Only time I don’t is when I hit that offside shoulder.

·
Registered
Pse Mach 1
4,138 Posts
I’ve used qad exodus before they are hands down the strongest heads I’ve used. I’ve tested them against iron wills and a few other brands and feel they out performed them in many categories. I do shoot a mechanical now but if I went back it would for sure be a Qad!

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
I don’t need some silly test against a steel plate to convince me that Exodus are awesome. They blow through deer like a hot knife through butter and that’s all I care about!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I've been using them for four seasons now. 8 for 8 and I'm sure that one broadhead was responsible for at least 4 of them. The blades touch-up nicely and if you need replacements, they're available.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
They are a great head not just because of toughness but they also take little to no tuning to fly good with fp's.

·
Registered
50,379 Posts
in the basement in an area setup for a shop to work on equipment and shoot.......he missed the target and into the concrete......that clear it up for you.....or do you need me to dumb it down for you more......
I guess I should have said that differently. Broadhead, 11 yards, indoors? Field point I could see, but a broadhead. There is nothing to be gained shooting a broadhead at 11 yards.

·
Premium Member
26,857 Posts
I guess I should have said that differently. Broadhead, 11 yards, indoors? Field point I could see, but a broadhead. There is nothing to be gained shooting a broadhead at 11 yards.
Shut up.... you useless troll.You add nothing and post in every thread.Go work on your nerf bows and give bad advice.

8,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Please remember this is an informative thread....the only slicing/bone breaking to be done is with the broadhead :wink:

·
Premium Member
26,857 Posts
Please remember this is an informative thread....the only slicing/bone breaking to be done is with the broadhead :wink:
I can't ignore the ignorant and that's my problem...Great thread and I am out...I deal with window lickers every day....I try not to on here,but........cheers....Let the great one wooooooo every one with his knowledge........hahahahahaha....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts