Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying one just wanted to know if anybody had any negative experiences with them, any info would be appreciated

·
Regohio
17,970 Posts
I've had 4 in a row...They are the best hunting rest I know of? My only negative might be cost? They can easily run 150.00 or more in a bow shop!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how about noise ,,there is somebody selling them new for 97.95 free ship on ebay,, very tempting, thank you for info,

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
None here. I love 'em!

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Yes! Feeding a new draw cord through the hole bites bigtime.

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Had on and sold it to get the LD Pro V. Just kept having arrow contact, but my burner is screamin so that may have been the issue.

·
NOCK ON!!!
2,886 Posts
I've heard alot of noise complaints on the QAD rests. It's the way you have the rest setup! I've have no noise issues at all with my QAD HD. I had many compliments on how quiet my bow is. Inside and outside!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a hunter and thought it was a little noisy but that was a less expensive model without the lock down option ,,,

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
Mine was not noisy. Its a good rest I have just come to love limb driven ones better. The smackdown pro is fantastic also.

·
A.K.A BuckChef
4,121 Posts
Of I have any complain it would be with the price. $145 for a new HDX is high. But then again, I guess everything is outa hand these days.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
Had on and sold it to get the LD Pro V. Just kept having arrow contact, but my burner is screamin so that may have been the issue.
I've got a HD on my D350... was thinking of either a HDX or LD Pro V on my Omen when it gets in... any issues with your Pro V to date?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts