Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had one replaced a while back cause it was clicking loud on the shot, now this one is doing it again, a different kind of click but its loud. its not hitting the shelf ,timing is right. never had no issues setting these up on my bows ive had before untill the last couple ive had. ill buzz them tommoro but if they dont replace it i think ill go back to my other bisquit or the hostage rest on my eq. never have had a problem with the one on my sb xt and its got a couple of years on it and still working great.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
The QAD has a lifetime warranty your dealer should replace it I have had a few go bad but i shoot allot the last one had about 10000 arrows through it i have noticed the ld&hd have the same problems it is in the locking mechanism it will wear out but generally starts making noise before it goes completely out.Eventually it will get to were you cannot cock it it will not stay up.All that being said i would not shoot anything else as i have not seen any rest hold up to that many shots without failing and my dealer has no problems replacing them.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks trophy, i shoot alot also and the sb xt has got so many shots on that qad over the last year its unreal but it works and sound like the day i got it. i know what you mean about it not staying up though, other day i bumped my release hand on my porch post a little and my qad fell. and my hand was hanging by my side, nowhere near my string or bow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts