Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon i instaled my new QAd rest, i would have to say it might be the best rest i have every used , very queit, no bounce back, and no arrow clearance issues, i can't wait till tomorrow to shoot it again. thanks QAD

·
horsepower junkie
2,350 Posts
x5765765875 there is that thread floating around saying that a drop away is a waste of time and money. well i disagree. my qad made 100% difference in groups past 40 out to 80 over my whisker biscuit on my d340:darkbeer:

·
Registered
13,402 Posts
Yep..love mine!

·
Bonehunter
8,873 Posts
I love all mine too :thumbs_up Great hunting rest.

·
Registered
37,169 Posts
If set up right they do work nice. As far as a drop away being a waste of time over a biscuit that depends on your shooting ability, form and what you are looking for in a rest. If you torque your bow or grab it at the shot you will never shoot a biscuit rest as accurate as a drop away IMO. Thats why there are so many choices out there to please us all.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I have been using the same QAD HD for 3 years now and won't ever go back to the biscuit. I absolutely love mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.