Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale: QAD Ultra Rest HD Pro-Series top of line arrow rest. In great condition. All that you see (plus the mounting screw) is what you get. Nothing more. PS - please note the I removed the top bar. Unless I am hanging upside down like a monkey to shot the target....it just was in the way. $70 TYD. No trades...Paypal prefered if MO...will not ship till funds clear. I know my feedback isn't high here....but my ebay rating is 210 100% Moderators...this rest is NOT on ebay - I was merely pointing out I can be trusted.

PS - I know the gig here...I get beat up on price etc, blah blah. Hey I'm in sales - thick skin...but also know a good deal when it is to be had. This is like a $62 arrow rest plus shipping. New they are $100 - saving you over $40 - At this time I am not too negotiable. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
very interested

I am very interested in the rest. I would guess that you do not have the upper bar that was removed. You are very specific that what you see is what you get (plus mount screw). What is not included? I am not that familiar with QADs. Is there a rip cord attachment that is not included?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were 2 prongs - the other one can not be located, but contact QAD direct if you need a back up...there are very helpful. The prongs are cheap in cost. There was also a thing called a cable clamp that if you didn't want to tie in the cord to your down cable ... you can use this to screw it to your down cable (clamps your cord to the down cable) in my humble opinion not as secure as tying it into the down cable. That is it. Go to http://www.qadinc.com/c-5-.aspx and scoll down - you'll see what I am trying to describe. Thanks for the question.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale....great rest at a great price. Thanks.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.