Archery Talk Forum banner

QAD Ultra-Rest

1105 Views 25 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  cdmorten
Looking at buying the QAD Ultra-Rest for my PSE Nova. Just wanted some opinions on the quality and accuracy of this rest?
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
28,629 Posts
If I was in the market for a new rest, the QAD is what I would get.:thumbs_up

· Registered
7,438 Posts
Good choice:thumbs_up

· Registered
89 Posts
Have a new one on my bow. They are great. :thumbs_up

· Registered
32 Posts
Love mine

They are especially nice for hunting, never have to worry about your arrow falling off the rest. Plus i've never had any accuracy issue with mine.

· USAF Retired
1,222 Posts
Can't go wrong with a QAD. Very unlikey you would ever need it, but they also have excellent customer service!!

· Aim Small, Miss Small
5,622 Posts
+1 for QAD..I have one on mine and I love the total arrow containment, but I think my favorite feature is the lock-down. The rest never bounces back up or anything (check out the video on their website), and I can actually tell a difference in the smoothness of my bow once I put it on, besides the vertical and horizontal adjustments make it very easy to tune...

· Registered
3,215 Posts
After reading all the positives on this rest I was ready to put one on my hunting bow a few weeks ago. My pro shop was out so I asked if they'd be getting anymore in and they told me "they no longer carry them because they've had too many problems with them not falling".

I've had no personal experience with the rest but I just thought I'd throw that out there. I ended up with a trophy taker.

· Registered
Hoyt Satori w/ Uukha Gobi limbs 45# @ 28"
2,785 Posts
Backstrap King, Tweet46, Dcapro, stalley and lightsnsirens...less than 100 posts... Welcome to Archery Talk! :welcome:

I have a QAD Ultra Hunter and love it. Affordable, easy to set up, great for hunting or 3D and has shrunk my groups. From 4" groups to 2" groups at 50 yards. :)

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

· Registered
824 Posts
After reading all the positives on this rest I was ready to put one on my hunting bow a few weeks ago. My pro shop was out so I asked if they'd be getting anymore in and they told me "they no longer carry them because they've had too many problems with them not falling".

I've had no personal experience with the rest but I just thought I'd throw that out there. I ended up with a trophy taker.
I've been shooting them since they came out, never had one not fall,had to be improper set-up.

Attachments

· Administrator
65,643 Posts
Looking at buying the QAD Ultra-Rest for my PSE Nova. Just wanted some opinions on the quality and accuracy of this rest?
I've used one since the were first introduced... never had a problem, thousands of arrows through the HD.. :thumb: A great rest imo, and it's what will go on my next hunting rig as well.. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.