Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
I have quite a few bows and all have Limb Drivers on them.

Why? One of the best out there and the easiest in my opinion to set up. Never had a problem with them at all. Period.

·
Anti Fanboy
42,158 Posts
I have several of both. I must admit that the LD is an overall better rest but I really like the QAD better for hunting.

·
Registered
842 Posts
QAD on 5 bows, sold my LD. Nothing really wrong with it, I prefer being able to preset (in the raised position) the QAD, and I like the capture feature.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Limbdriver. Easiet rest to set up. I think it has an edge in accuracy because it is spring loaded and supports the arrow through the launch with the right amount of give to it. I don't know how it could fail other than the cable breaking. The limb literally yanks the launcher down. Unless something better comes out, all my bows will have LDs on them. Plus LD has a capture tongue available to add to any existing LDs.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I have a Hoyt Maxxis 31 on order and I'm putting QAD HD on it. Containment is a must for me, I'm a Western spot and stalk type hunter. I've tried no containment and I think containment is a big advantage for this type hunting. I personally think containment is an advantage for any hunter, but especially spot and stalk Western hunters. The Limb Driver has a great following and must be an incredible product, but it does not work for me.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Well after using both I am a limbdriver fan. Just much easier to setup and less to go wrong.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just got a new bow with a QAD and I love it. From what I've read the Limbdriver could arguably be a better rest, but I really like the capture of the QAD and the ability to click it into the up position. It works perfectly.

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
Limb Driver easy to set up not much can go wrong. Even if the cord breaks you can still shoot it it will work like a blade rest. With the arrow holder it is a full containment rest look at the picture bow is upside down.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Limb Driver easy to set up not much can go wrong. Even if the cord breaks you can still shoot it it will work like a blade rest. With the arrow holder it is a full containment rest look at the picture bow is upside down.

Mine will do the same as above.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts