Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emailed QAD because I broke the containment bar on my rest. They are sending me a new one for free. I broke it & offered to pay. Tells me what kind of company they are & the gentleman on the other end was very nice about it. Something positive I'd like to contribute.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
i did the same thing, i called them and they have great customer service, i bet you will get....

2- containment bars
2- new felts
and a QAD white sticker....lol

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Thats awesome.

I called HHA because I purchased a DS-XL5519 sight USED and I didn't get the quiver bracket that comes with the sight new. They shipped me one for free. Even after I told them I bought it used and offered to pay.

It is companies like these I make sure I support.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Same here with TruBall. Sent in my used BossX for service. I wrote "NOT UNDER WARRANTY" on the note and asked them to fix a spring. I got back my release with all new parts. They even replaced the calipers with the new style. The invoice was voided and they shipped it back for free. Very nice on the phone and I could not be happier.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
lots of good customer service out there!!

now if we can only get bow companies to warranty all the dry fires......LOL

·
Ice Cold
11,924 Posts
The containment bar. I took them all off my ripcords. I really don't like it on the QAD because it's so stout. With the flimsy ripcord ones it's easy to just bend it and pull an arrow through without dropping the rest.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Emailed QAD because I broke the containment bar on my rest. They are sending me a new one for free. I broke it & offered to pay. Tells me what kind of company they are & the gentleman on the other end was very nice about it. Something positive I'd like to contribute.
It is really cool that they give such good service. But "truth" be told, for what were paying for them, they should.
Don't get me wrong I have a QAD HDX on my bow and I love it. But there's not a lot of technology there. LOL!
And if were paying $145 I think we should expect service like that.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I may need to call them. My containment bar broke a couple years ago. It's not on my back up bow. I didn't bother with fixing it because I don't hang upside down from the tree to shoot anymore. So it didn't make a difference. But if I can get it for free, then it's worth fixing.

·
Registered
13,422 Posts
It is really cool that they give such good service. But "truth" be told, for what were paying for them, they should.
Don't get me wrong I have a QAD HDX on my bow and I love it. But there's not a lot of technology there. LOL!

I have never paid $145 for them. The last 2 or 3 of them have been 93 dollars brand new shipped to me.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
You paid about $50 more then what you can buy them for if you shop around a bit.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'd rather pay a little more up front and know if something ever happens that company will take care of me, then save money on a product that has terrible CS and end up just throwing it away and buying new again if an issue ever comes up.

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
Only wanted the drop away part, don't hang bow upside down & after 50+ years of shooting know how to keep arrow on rest w/o the containment bar.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts