Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass a little story along. I purchased a QAD Ultra Rest for my Allegiance, but when I installed it there wasn't enough windage adjustment. I emailed Quality Archery Designs and asked if they make an extension for the Bowtech risers, and if so how do I go about getting one. Within 2 hours I received an email from Charles Beasley, Director of Marketing and Administration, stating they do make an extension and that he would be mailing it to me that day!!! I received it 2 days later and now everything is great. I'm very impressed with their customer service.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I also bought a QAD rest awhile back, and what a great drop away!, but I tightened my of my bolts on the cable clamp and little too much and cracked the plastic along oneside and the moleskin was starting to peel off my rest. I called them up and explained what happened and they said they send me some new ones right away. I was afraid that they would say I voided a warranty by tightening it too much, but no such problem. A+ in my book.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I did not have such great luck w/ these guys. I bought the qad also, and the cable attachment was missing. I emailed them and they said they would mail one to me, that was 8 months ago. :mad:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I tried using that little cable attachment thingy and couldn't get more than one cable in it. The groove seemed to be only big enough for one , so I can see how you broke it shadowdrak. I just stuck the cable from the rest throught he down cable on the bow and servrd it in and burned the end. Much better way in my opinion.

·
Registered
5,552 Posts
razortec 0001 said:
I did not have such great luck w/ these guys. I bought the qad also, and the cable attachment was missing. I emailed them and they said they would mail one to me, that was 8 months ago. :mad:

Sorry you had a bad experience r-tec0001. If you really need a cable clamp PM me, I got a pile of them.

Yup QAD backs up their product 100%. I've been on the phone with them a couple of different times, always with the same result, a willingness to make sure their customers are happy-happy!!! Not to many companies in this day are Top Shelf, but QAD, without question, IS!!! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
shaftcaster said:
You only use one cable not both.
Yes,I know, I ment the down cable and the rope that connects from the rest to the down cable. I didn't have enough room for both in the clamp. I hope this is a little more clear. :smile:

·
Registered
880 Posts
I also have had excellent service from QAD. It's a major plus when you have a great product thats backed up by outstanding service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts