Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find that human nature tends to banish companies for their poor customer service (which is not a bad thing) but we rarely highlight those that do such a great job.

I just got done corresponding with the folks at mar-den about a broadhead issue I had and I have to tell you that not only did they work with me on a replacement, but they thoroughly were interested in the problem and how it might have happened.

Thought it was worth noting ...

Shooter

·
Registered
524 Posts
This is a very good thread. You never here the good sides of a bad situation. Yes it sucks your bow had a problem but it’s great when a company goes beyond to help you out.

For me it’s very easy. ONEIDA! If you deal with them you already know there service is second to none. This is not the old Oneida Company. New owners with new and very much improved products. And as stated, service cannot be beat.

I am one of many dedicate Oneida shooters. But if the company service sucked, I’d put it in writing.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Mar-den is one of those overlooked companies. They make some darn good products, but just don't get the exposure that some others due. I have heard other reports of their customer service as well, it's nice to see them get some credit where credit is due. :smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts