Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter is 12 yrs old and has picked up some great sponsors in Carolina archery and Field logic. She is shooting a High Country. I am not sure what is going on down there. I hear conflicting reports about them selling to another company. Anyhew if things go south can some one tell me how to pick up a bow sponsor. We are planning on her shooting in some majors next year and could use the support.We are just going to be looking for 40lb, 3d tounament bow. I have emailed High Country about a new 3d bow. Hopefully they will help her out. She really likes shooting HCA. She is about to start training with a coach here in Tennessee and is a great young lady. Anyone here who has met her knows what kind of younglady she is. We have 3 other children and are thankfull for all the support and equipment some of the companies are supporting her with. Especially Filedlogic,Slick trick,Carolina Archery, and HCA. Anyhew she is going to need a new 3d bow and we are looking for someone she can represent should things go south with HCA. Here is a photo of her.:)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind

Richard got in touch and said she was still on staff and always will be. Thanks Richard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts