Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need to buy new strings for my PSE Stinger 3G. I plan on ordering them from vaportrail and have a few questions about their order sheet.
My draw length is 29.5'' and I'm not sure what to put in the boxes labeled, "String Length" and "Y Cable Length," If someone could let me know what that's referring to it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Those numbers should be listed on the limb(s) of the bow. If all else fails, and you're somewhat confused, call them and tell them the bow you use and they'll be able to knock it for you on the phone.

·
Lacking Gravitas
62,930 Posts
not likely,, vapor trail makes some of,, if not the best strings on the market
That's what they say about Winner's Choice as well - and it's just hype IMO. You might say that the champion pros use winners choice, or vapor trails, and I'll bet you there's champion pros that either made their own, or had some string maker on AT make them.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Follow what covert said or if you know your serial number (under the rest or on the box and card that came with the bow new )you can type it into pse's serial number lookup page and it will give you all that info.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Just give them a call and they will be able to set you up based on the make/model info you give them. Great people to deal with, very friendly.

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,909 Posts
Vapor trail makes excellent strings , fast service. 3 days or less, and great CS !!
You can probably get a better string for a better price here on AT

·
Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
4,909 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had similar questions as you about my first purchase of strings. 60xstrings who posted above^^^ answered my questions in a pm and I bought his strings couldn't be happier with quality and service.

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
That's what they say about Winner's Choice as well - and it's just hype IMO. You might say that the champion pros use winners choice, or vapor trails, and I'll bet you there's champion pros that either made their own, or had some string maker on AT make them.
and your first statement is nothing more than speculation,,,, vapor trail has been around for a long time, for a very good reason, a superior product than most, a record of great customer service, which is rarely needed and tens of thousands of happy customers,,,, i know this as fact having used and installed their strings on a few thousand bows myself.... and in all the strings i have used and installed, not one wrong one, not one bad one, not one customer complaint,, but lots of repeat customers asking for them by name because they were very happy with vapor trail strings,,,, not some unsubstantiated comment that
" you can probably get a better string for a better price here on AT",, "probably" means you have no idea if they can or not, when the reality is they will get a very high end product from a reputable company not being made in somebodies garage, that decided they could make a few bucks by calling themselves a "string maker" we have seen enough of those disasters already, maybe you should look around this sight and you will find,,, that Vapor Trail, is a sponsor on this very site!! and they have a huge following ,,, and they are on this site,, not just as an advertiser either,,
yes there are some very good string makers that advertise here,, and just about every month or so we see somebody pop up and start a string business,, and even if they make a good string they can not keep up with orders and then there gone, or complaints start showing up about
"little jonnys strings" not delivering or they ordered pink and purple and got yellow and black..... and they give a black eye to all the real string builders who do support and advertise on this site....
if you choose to use another string, good for you i hope you are happy with them, but it would be better not to show your ignorance for a quality product from a quality company and advertiser who helps keep this site up and running........ vapor trail is top quality, and has been for the 8 years i have been in the archery business,,, very fast delivery with the correct order.........and a fair price for that high end product..........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts