Archery Talk Forum banner

Question about Damage Permits for Deer

498 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  bornagain
Hey guys, I have just obtained permission to a new property and the land owner was talking to me about damage permits. She is going to try to get some and I know you can kill however many tags they give you but are the tags for doe only or can they be used for either buck or doe? :confused2: Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
Asking for legal advice on the internet is asking for trouble. Nobody can answer your question, as there is more than one type of tag. As mentioned, you need to contact your local authorities. Better yet, the landowner should as well.
1 - 1 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.